Boost your writing productivity and learn to build a writing habit that works for you, with this masterclass packed full of advice and inspiration from Bec Evans.Watch Now
If you want to be a successful author, you need to write – a lot! But do you struggle to find time to write? Do you get distracted by important or urgent tasks, feel blocked, or fail to make progress with writing projects? Then stop worrying and sign up for support.
To keep going, keep writing and acheive your writing goals long-term, you need to build a sustainable writing habit. One that fits in around your busy life.
In this masterclass, writing productivity expert Bec Evans of Prolifiko will guide you with tried and tested approaches that will help you create a writing habit that works for you. She’ll help you find time, support and the systems that keep you going.
You’ll come away inspired and motivated to start – and keep – writing!
What we will cover:
- Prioritise your writing and make time for it
- Set motivating and achievable writing goals
- Beat distraction by understanding what stops you writing
- Improve your productivity and feel positive about your progress
- Bec’s top tips for keeping going long term.
- Valuable insights, practical tips and inspiring advice from Bec Evans
- Your chance to ask Bec anything about starting and keeping going with writing
- A one-page PDF download with additional tips
- Access to a video replay of the event.
About Bec Evans
Bec Evans is a writer, speaker, coach and consultant who works with the publishing and creative writing sectors. As co-founder of Prolifiko, she helps people become more productive writers, and offers courses including a free 7-Day Writing Sprint and an intensive 4-Week Writing Bootcamp.
Bec has spent a lifetime reading, writing and working with writers. From her first job in a bookshop, to a career in publishing, and several years managing a writers’ retreat centre for Arvon, she’s obsessed with working out what helps writers write.
Bec’s first book, How to Have a Happy Hustle: The Complete Guide to Making Your Ideas Happen, won the Startup Inspiration category at the 2020 Business Book Awards.
About the Publishing Talk Masterclasses
Our online masterclasses are talks, interviews, seminars and workshops from successful authors, publishers, agents and industry experts designed to help you fulfil your potential as an author. Find out more on our masterclasses page.Watch Now